WELCOME TO OUR NEW NORMAL! 🙂
Any questions or concerns – e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have staggered and changed our staff schedules to ensure minimal guests and staff in the space. There will now only be 3 tattooers and 3 customers in the shop during a work day
Sun/Mon/Tues – Geri, Nicole, Jason
Wed – Phone /Zoom customer consultation day
Thur/Fri/Sat – Tami, Angie, Shelly
To schedule a consultation (by phone or zoom) call 250-361-1952 to book or email artist directly.
Once your appointment is set up – click HERE to fill out CONSENT FORM (form may be filled out anytime before your appointment).
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE WEATHER:
Please contact our front desk 250-361-1952 or email@example.com to cancel and reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, runny nose, dry cough, illness, etc. Deposits are non-refundable but your deposit will be unaffected and moved to your rescheduled appointment. We are doing this on the honour system.
- Come solo. No friends. If a helper is needed – please contact management a minimum of 24 hours ahead of time to arrange (250-361-1952 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please arrive to your appointment 5 min early and wait by the front gate
- Please don’t bang on window – your artist knows your arrival time 🙂
- Gate and doors will be locked
- Once your artist is ready for you – you will be granted entry
- Please come wearing a mask. Wearing a mask is mandatory for the duration of your time in the shop. If you do not arrive with a mask – we have disposable masks available for purchase
- Place your personal items in bin provided. Your items will be safely tucked away until after your appointment.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer at the reception desk
- Place your phone in the UV sanitizer
- Artist will bring you back to sink where you will wash hands for a minimum of 30 seconds
- No outside food or drink. Please make sure you have eaten before your appointment.
- Have FUN! We know this is weird – but now that all this serious stuff is out of the way let’s have fun poking you with tiny needles
- All staff have additional education and training in Infection and Prevention control
- Tattoo stations have been reorganized to accommodate social distancing measures
- The floors are clearly marked with social distancing parameters
- As always, our staff will adhere to strict sanitation procedures. All tools and stations will be thoroughly sanitized between each client
- High traffic and common areas will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis
- We have (and will be) installing touch-less soap and paper towel dispensers in our bathroom and hand washing station. These areas are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
Any questions or concerns – please contact us at email@example.com
***Please note this is a living document and will be continually edited and updated***
Last update: May 23 – 2020